Monday, November 12, 2012

Paracord Survival Bracelets & Key Fobs

Checkout my new website!  I have a greatly improved online store.  http://www.coparacordguy.com




A friend introduced me to the many uses of paracord.  He gave me some of his paracord and a couple of buckles and told me that I could make a bracelet for myself and my wife.  I worked with this paracord and made the bracelets, and after that moment, I was hooked!  I thoroughly enjoy creating different items from strands of paracord.  Now that I've got this new hobby, I want to share it with others.


What are Paracord Survival Bracelets?  

Paracord is the abbreviated term for parachute cord used by paratroopers during WWII.  Each strand of parachute cord can hold up to 550 lbs. of weight before breaking.  Due to its strength and versatility, once paratroopers landed safely on the ground they made use of their parachutes’ cord in a host of other practical ways.  To find out more about paracord rope and its history you can visit the Wikipedia article

Today, paracord is still used by civilians and the military.  While wearing a paracord bracelet, you carry around with you the strength and versatility of the parachute cord.  It has countless uses and ideal to wear while you are camping, boating, hiking, biking, etc.  In an emergency, you can take off the bracelet, unravel it, and use it for things such as a dog leash, shoe or boot laces, starting a fire, as a tourniquet, dental floss, fishing line, repairing a back pack, making a clothesline, tying down anything, marking a trail, or repairing a strap.  Its uses are very numerous. 

If you are interested in owning one of these hand made and fashionable bracelets, you can contact me, Michael Broussard, by e-mail or by phone at (719) 660-5632.  I have various colors of paracord available and can combine colors.  Making your bracelet is as simple as you choosing a color and telling me the size of your wrist.  I will be with my wife at some of the upcoming craft shows in Colorado Springs at her Soy Candles of the Rockies' booth .  At the craft shows, I will be taking orders and making bracelets and key fobs on the spot.  Don’t be shy to call or e-mail and ask your questions about the bracelets or to place an order.

Bracelets are $8 each 
Key fobs are $3 each 
Set of key fob and bracelet is $10

FOR COLORS currently available - click this link





Michael Broussard
The Colorado Paracord Guy
(719) 660-5632

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments will be moderated by the Colorado Paracord Guy.